Saturday, October 27, 2007

"Please just go away"

"Please just go away." I don't know how many times I repeat that phrase every day in reference to leukemia. I wake up hoping every morning that today will be the day we hear that the leukemia has been wiped out. I am starting to get angry and I don't want to go there. I don't want to step out of my positive energy, but somedays are harder than others. I watch Pat battle and battle this hideous disease and some times I feel like he's a hamster on one of those spinning wheels. This round of chemo will end about 6pm tonight. Please take a moment and pray extra hard around that time...let's send a mega prayer to God, I know he'll hear us and take care of us. Hopefully Pat will get to come home early next week and spend a few days at home before his next round of chemo. Have a great weekend, and many thanks for all your prayers.
Love,
Jules

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Sigler Family is sending a MEGA PRAYER right this moment!!!! Just go away ............PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL OUR LOVE,
Mike, Maribeth, Zac, Blake and Luke

Anonymous said...

Dave, Blake and I will stand together and pray for Pat at 6 and I will send a chain out for the same..
Thanks for the update and give a Pat huge hug for us...
Can't help but love you guy's...
:-)
Take care and like I once mentioned no matter how bad things might seem, never never give up! We will say a prayer for you too Jewel (yes, I know it's spelled the other way, but I like this way better!) :-)
xo
Lis

Anonymous said...

Positive Energy coming your way!! Our thoughts and prayers are ALWAYS with you!! Don't forget we have many many angels watching over you always... Love you, Sista Sandy

Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Pat,

Just wanted to send you a little message before we leave to go to a Halloween party. Russel and I are dressing up as Bob and Alice, so this should be interesting :) We'll send some pictures your way, that I am sure will give you a good laugh, or two! We are all praying with you, your family and friends that this will be a positive step towards your recovery.

Love,

Lauryn and Russel

Anonymous said...

We all agree with "JUST GO AWAY"! Our prayers are with you and Jules and the whole Smith Family. Our prayer for tomorrow at Church will be JUST GO AWAY; PLEASE LORD. Looking forward to the day that we can all say: Thank You Lord for making it GO AWAY!
Love and Faith,
Craig and Family

Anonymous said...

"Mega Prayer" to God going out tonight approx. time:10:00 p.m.
to "just go away"..............
for Pat,.Julie,Brady,Brock,and Chloe Smith.
With XOXO
Sweeney's

Anonymous said...

The state has been on fire for a week and then today, out of nowhere, comes some rain. I mentioned it to Sean and he said, well, you know, there were probably millions of people out there praying for rain—you never know. He's right, you never know. Our prayers are with you.
Mike and Lauren

Anonymous said...

Last week I attended a workshop on the premise of Pastor Rick Warren's "A Purpose Driven Life'. This is a six week group meeting where we explore the meaning of life and why are we here and what for? What is God's great purpose for each and every one of us? Part of the cirriculum is to identify those we wish to pray for as a group. Yup, we chose Pat. I shared your family story and this wonderful Blog and of course we were all in tears. You will all be in our prayers for many weeks. And we are a powerful force. Thinking of you fondly and praying for your complete recovery. Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Marcia