Sunday, September 23, 2007

Let's Go Get It!!!!

Okay we're ready and raring to go!!! Tomorrow Pat will start what we pray will be the last round of chemo before his transplant. In preparation he is at this moment chowing on a corn dog and enjoying a Nascar race. Mentally he is pumped up and wants to get on with it, physically he ain't looking too shabby either. He has started to nag me again about how clean my car is and about how things are going at home...Pat is back!!!! It is great to hear on the blog from people who have gone through similar situations, you do so much to keep our hopes strong, thank you. A special thank you to Brady and Chloe, who at this time have to deal with my roller coaster of emotions when I get home at night. Sometimes fatigue and lonliness tend to get a hold on me and they are a soft place to fall. Brock, because he is away at school isn't witness to all my highs and lows, lucky dog!!! Just kidding, I'm sure it's just as difficult to not be in the thick of things. I want to thank all the AHAB employees for keeping the ship upright and for all you prayers and kind words for Pat, I know it means the world to him...you are his home away from home. Family and friends let's get to praying that this is it, that this is the potion that pushes us forward! LET'S GO GET IT!!!!!!! Love and appreciation to you all.
xoxo,
Jules

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat I'm Sorry I couldn't hear you over the phone, so much noise at the Angel Stadium. Anyway the Angels are in the play offs. Robert thanks for coming by.

Take care I'm praying for you
Albert
P.S. Say hi to Julie

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well - its about time! David and I want to wish you the best in the next round - hang tough - you have what it takes to beat this... Were praying for you along with however many millions more by now! :-) We will check in to see how your doing.. It is really good to hear that your able to go for the next round! Halleluja! Talk with you later. :-)

Anonymous said...

Pat, Just have to share with you the AMAZING breast cancer walk I participated in today at Fashion Island... Women of all ages that are surviors. There were 40 year survivors to 1 year just amazing... All I kept thinking about was YOU and how I can't wait to walk with you in the next leukemia race for the cure. I know you will conquer this beast and we will celebrate like we have never celebrated!! The theme song was Did you ever know that your my hero!! Just want you to know that you are MY HERO... Every drip of that chemo tomorrow will blast away the nasty beast... Hang in there!! Love you, Sandy

Anonymous said...

Pat....all we can say is GO FOR IT! We know you will stay strong and keep the faith! You are on the home stretch towards your transplant! We love you!
The Kaplans

Anonymous said...

HEY THERE,
IT'S THE LEPPERS FROM MICHIGAN!
JUST A NOTE TO WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK TODAY, AND THROUGH YOUR NEXT "ADVENTURE"!
YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS,
LOVE, DEBBIE, DENNIS, MACY AND KELLY

Anonymous said...

Okay Pat, it's time to take off the gloves and kick some leukemia butt!!!! Love ya, your true fav sis-in-law, Dayna

Anonymous said...

Pat:
Kick but this week!!!! We are praying for you. You are amazing.
Linda and Rick